- Measure capacitance and ESR.
- Audible Alerts
- Enhanced dynamic range of 0.00 to 40.0 ohms.
- ESR Resolution as fine as 0.01 ohms!
- Supports capacitors from 1uF to 22,000uF.
- Capable of In-Circuit measurement of ESR.
- Polarity free, connect any way round.
- Protected against highly charged capacitors.
- Great for low DC resistance checking too (such
as PCB short checking).
- Audible alerts for ESR values above 40 ohms,
below 5 ohms and below 1 ohm.
- Supplied complete with gold plated crocs.
- Test leads are ultra-durable and 30cm (12")
- Enhanced software compensation of cable
- Complete with comprehensive user guide.
- Capacitor reference table included.
- Tests at the industry standard 100kHz.
- Long life alkaline battery fitted.
- Just 100mm x 70mm x 20mm
Replacement Battery $2.99
Gold Needle Probes (2mm
sockets) $35.00 / pair
Gold Prods (2mm sockets)
$35.00 / pair
A pair of stunning gold plated prods, primarily designed
for the Atlas ESR and Atlas ESR PLUS. These gold prods
feature our new standard 2mm sockets, allowing them to
be fitted to industry standard 2mm banana plugs. Even
the 2mm sockets are gold plated.
Each prod is 85mm long, is fully
insulated except for the 5mm sharp gold tip. The slender
design is ideal for reaching tricky parts of equipment
whilst maintaining maximum safety and control.
A pair of extremely sharp gold plated probes,
primarily designed for the Atlas ESR and Atlas ESR PLUS.
These gold needles feature our new standard 2mm sockets,
allowing them to be fitted to industry standard 2mm
banana plugs. Even the 2mm sockets are gold plated.
Each probe is 90mm long, is fully
insulated except for the 13mm sharp gold needle. These
are VERY sharp and care must be used! The needles can be
bent with rough treatment.
Dual Carry Case
Replacement Battery $2.99
Great Service Aid
Measuring a capacitor's ESR (equivalent series
resistance) is a great indicator of capacitor
condition. The Atlas ESR70
instant results, just connect the probes and press
test. You can even use the Atlas ESR70
in-circuit, saving you the trouble of removing
capacitors. When testing capacitors out-of-circuit,
the unit will also display the capacitance.
All You Need
Traditionally, ESR can be a tricky thing to measure,
which is a shame, it's a very useful diagnostic
parameter. Of course, ESR meters are available from
various sources, some are very famous in the repair
sector, but the Atlas ESR70 is more
than just another ESR meter. For a start, it's
smart, both in looks and in brain. It can measure
and compensate for the effects of measuring
in-circuit, it also knows that you don't want to be
hassled with capacitor polarity.
Oh yes, it's designed with the real world in mind. Some capacitors
can be charged up, a lot, but the Atlas ESR70 doesn't mind.
If your capacitor is charged, the unit will automatically
carry out a controlled discharge procedure before measuring
the capacitance and ESR.